At Priory School we are committed to create a safe and respectful environment for all students, staff and visitors. Bullying, harassment and intimidation will not be tolerated.
All staff and pupils have the following rights and responsibilities: All pupils have the right to learn in a safe and supportive environment.
- It is expected that pupils will not knowingly exclude other pupils or cause them physical or emotional harm.
- School staff will address incidents that involve bullying as soon as possible.
- All pupils are expected to offer assistance and support to other pupils who are a target of bullying or harassment.
- All incidents should be reported to a member of staff immediately.
Bully boxes are located at Pupil Reception and Learning Support, next to the blue room, as an alternative method of reporting an incident?
- How to help your friend if they are being bullied
- What to do if you think you are being bullied
- How to recognise if a friend is being bullied……
Lead contact is Mr M Graham, email Bullying@priorysouthsea.org