South Downs College will be running a timetable of sports activities at our main campus over the summer holidays. The programme, called Sport Makers, is funded by the National Lottery, and aims to get local communities more active.
Summer Programme key facts:
- Runs from 27 June to 19 August 2016
- Costs £15 per activity for the eight weeks
- Activities include: Archery, Karate, Basketball, Netball and Football
- Open to all levels – no previous experience is necessary
- Uses South Downs College’s modern facilities
- Run by professional coaches
- Places are awarded on a first come, first served basis
- The deadline for bookings is 17 June 2016.
For more information:
Visit the South Downs College website
Email our Lecturer & Sport Maker Kirsty Taylor at email@example.com
Call Reception on 023 9279 7979