Thursday 27 June 2013
For young people aged 16 – 18 years old
Meet real employers & training providers with Apprenticeships and other job opportunities and career opportunities in Portsmouth.
Apprentices do real jobs for real employers.
Apprenticeships are available at different levels depending on current skills and qualifications.
Apprenticeships cover 1,200 job roles from engineering to retail & from childcare to hair & beauty.
At Making Choices you will:
- Meet local employers and their training providers who will tell you more about Apprenticeships and how you can apply for one.
- Find out about other training courses which help prepare you for an Apprenticeship
- Hear about other opportunites to help you find work
Where is the event?
- Place: The Lord Mayor’s Banqueting Suite, Guildhall, Portsmouth
- Times: The event starts at 11.00am and finishes at 2.00pm on Thursday 27 June 2013
- Refreshments are provided.
Places are limited and need to be pre-booked
Jobcentre Plus customers: email email@example.com or call 023 9263 4508
16 and 17 year olds: email firstname.lastname@example.org